Skyward for Parents
Parents of Existing LISD students - Request Access to Skyward Family Access
- Enter your email address in the "Forgot Login/ Password" link on the Skyward Login page.
- If your email is not in the records or you do not receive the information, contact your student's campus and provide indentity and custodial status. They will then issue a username and password.
- Students and LISD staff should use their network username and password.
New to LISD?
Moving to the Lewisville ISD? Click here -> "New Student Enrollment" for pre-enrollment tasks and instructions to gain access to the Skyward Student Information System.
Lewisville ISD provides parents access to their student's records through Skyward Family Access. Using this web-based application, parents can view their student
- Account Settings (select a language, edit certain fields such as phone number, email, change password, etc)
- Class Schedule
- Complete Online Forms including New Student Enrollment
- Current Grades
- Immunization history
- Pay Fees online
- Portfolio (includes grade card and transcript)
- Send/Receive Messages via Skylert
- School Calendar
- Student Information (view their student information)