*** SYSTEM MAINTENANCE ***
Skyward is scheduled to be offline for mandatory system maintenance by the vendor starting Friday, June 24th at 9:00 PM until Monday, July 11th at 7:00 AM.
Skyward Family Access (and online forms) will also be unavailable during this time.
Skyward for Parents
Requesting Access to Skyward Family Access
Parents of existing LISD students should follow these steps to request access to Skyward Family Access:
- Enter your email address in the "Forgot Login/ Password" link on the Skyward Login page.
- If your email is not in the records or you do not receive the information, contact your student's campus and provide identity and custodial status. They will then issue a username and password.
- Students and LISD staff should use their network username and password.
New to LISD?
Moving to the Lewisville ISD? Click here -> "New Student Enrollment" for pre-enrollment tasks and instructions to gain access to the Skyward Student Information System.
Lewisville ISD provides parents access to their student's records through Skyward Family Access. Using this web-based application, parents can view the following:
- Account Settings (select a language, edit certain fields such as phone number, email, change password, etc)
- Class Schedule
- Complete Online Forms including New Student Enrollment
- Current Grades
- Immunization history
- Pay Fees online
- Portfolio (includes grade card and transcript)
- Send/Receive Messages via Skylert
- School Calendar
- Student Information (view their student information)