Student Password Help
In the past, all student passwords have been updated to ensure complex passwords for grades K-12. Students will be required to update their passwords for the 21-22 school year.
For grades PK-5, new student passwords will be assigned and distributed in Skyward Family Access on Friday, August 13th. If a child is in grade PK-5, please use this guide (English, Spanish, Chin) to show how to access your child’s password in Skyward Family Access.
For grades 6-12, students can update their password to a complex password of their choice between August 1st and August 12th. Any students in grade 6-12 who have not changed their passwords since August 1, 2021 will be assigned a new complex password that will appear in Skyward Family Access on Friday, August 13th.
- If a child is new to LISD (K-12), a complex password will be assigned to them. Parents can find this assigned password in Skyward Family Access.
- New students grades K-5 - the assigned password cannot be changed by the student.
- New students 6-12 – students will be able to update their password to a complex password of their choice, to do so they should use the Password Change Tool.
As a reminder, teachers, counselors, librarians, registrars, attendance clerks, and assistant principals have access to view a student's current password or reset a student's password. For assistance, please try reaching out to your campus.
Staff Password Help
The recommended password change method needs to be completed while connected to the LISD Network:
- For Mac Users, use the Enterprise Connect by following these Macbook Change Password instructions.
- For Window Users, follow these Change PC Password instructions.
Currently, resetting your staff password via Classlink (LHub), is not an option. If you are NOT on the LISD Network, and must change your password, the only option is to go to https://password.lisd.net/login . By doing this, you must know your current password.
*Note: If it is during normal work hours, 7:30am - 5:oopm, you can get assistance from the LISD Technology Helpdesk - 972.350.1833 (option 1)
Updated Nov 10, 2021