Welcome to Community Opportunities!
In an effort to streamline campus communication regarding community activities that may be beneficial to our students and families, the district utilizes the Community Folder to communicate non-school related handouts and promotional brochures.
The listings in this area do not constitute an endorsement of any agency, group, organization or business by Lewisville ISD.
Submission to the online Community Folder
- Information is approved by LISD Communications. It is updated on a regular basis and posted on the district and campus websites.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email all documents in .pdf (Portable Desktop Format) only.
- Non-profit groups may post information at no cost.
- For-profit groups may post information for a yearly one-time $100 donation. Funds will be utilized to provide professional learning opportunities in Lewisville ISD. For-profit groups can click here to donate.
Hard Copy Campus Flyer Distribution
- Only school-related flyers are approved for hard copy campus distribution.
- Request approval by sending submissions to email@example.com.
- Once approved, flyers must be boxed, labeled by campus and delivered to:
LISD Admin Building Suite A
1565 West Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75067
- Please allow at least two weeks after approval for mail distribution to campuses.
GKDA (LOCAL) - Community Relations: Advertising and Fund Raising in the Schools