In an effort to streamline campus communication regarding community activities that may be beneficial to our students and families, the district utilizes the Community Folder to communicate non-school related handouts and promotional brochures.
*The listings in this area do not constitute an endorsement of any agency, group, organization or business by Lewisville ISD.
Submission to the online Community Folder
- Information is approved by LISD Communications. It is updated on a regular basis and posted on the district and campus websites.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email all documents in .pdf (Portable Desktop Format) only.
- Non-profit groups may post information at no cost.
- For-profit groups may post information for a yearly one-time $100 donation. Funds will be utilized to provide professional learning opportunities in Lewisville ISD. For-profit groups can click here to donate.
Hard Copy Campus Flyer Distribution
- Request approval by sending submissions to email@example.com
- Once approved, flyers must be boxed, labeled by campus and delivered to:
LISD Admin Building Suite A
1565 West Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75067
- Please allow at least two weeks after delivering to Communications for mail distribution to deliver to campuses. Plan your events and drop off times accordingly.
*Please note: In order to allow campuses time to prepare for break, we do not send home hard copy flyers the week prior to Thanksgiving, Christmas or the end of school.
GKDA (LOCAL) - Community Relations: Advertising and Fund Raising in the Schools