Students participating in the School of Global Business and Leadership will develop a four-year plan with an academic advisor consisting of entrepreneurship, business and leadership courses. Leadership will prepare students to be leaders in their community. Entrepreneurship will provide students with the skills necessary to launch a business.
- Learning in a cohort model
- Academic and study skill support
- College and Career site visits
- Regularly scheduled mentors and guest speakers
- Authentic business experiences
- Authentic government and civic experiences
- Robust college resume development
- Enrollment in capstone course
- Leadership opportunities at the district, local, state and national level
What is INCubatorEdu?
Parent Info Session Presentation
Ready to Apply?