Home of the Cobras
At-home learning to continue through the end of the school year.At-Home Lesson Plans
Communities in Schools helps bring campus and non-profit together.
Community prepares students for the school year.
Nearly 50 leaders in Denton County attended the Judicial Commission on Mental Health summit at TECC-W.
Youngs has been with the district since 2020.
- Camey Elementary school hours are 7:45 am-3:00 pm.
- Our doors open at 7:15, and students may either eat breakfast or go straight to their classrooms. The first bell rings at 7:35, and all students who are in the building report to their homeroom class. The second bell rings at 7:45, and any student who is not in their classroom is considered tardy. They will need to proceed to the front office to collect a tardy pass.
- 9:00 am is our attendance time, and all children who are not present in class will be considered absent.
- If your student will be absent, we ask that you call our attendance line 469-713-5951: option 1 before 9am each day they are absent. Please send in a parent or doctor note upon their return to school. Please note we can only accept a note up to 3 days from the date of the absence.
- Dismissal time is 3:00 pm. All students need to be picked up at 3:00 pm unless they are in ESD, tutoring, or a club (pick up times vary depending on the club). Dismissal changes for the day must be called in before 2:00 pm.