Closed through May 1
LISD implements at-home learning for campuses.At-Home Lesson Plans
Camey Elementary’s Acevedo Named The Colony Chamber of Commerce/DATCU Credit Union December Teacher of the Month
Acevedo honored at monthly leadership luncheon.
Camey Elementary’s Moeller Named The Colony Chamber of Commerce/DATCU Credit Union March Student of the Month
Moeller honored at monthly leadership luncheon.
- Camey Elementary school hours are 7:45 am-3:00 pm.
- Our doors open at 7:15, and students may either eat breakfast or wait in the gym. The first bell rings at 7:35, and all students who are in the building report to their homeroom class. The second bell rings at 7:45, and any student who is not in their classroom is considered tardy. They will need to proceed to the front office to collect a tardy pass.
- 9:00 am is our attendance time, and all children who are not present in class will be considered absent.
- If your student will be absent, we ask that you call our attendance line 469-713-5951: option 1 before 9am each day they are absent. Please send in a parent or doctor note upon their return to school. Please note we can only accept a note up to 3 days from the date of the absence.
- Dismissal time is 3:00 pm. All students need to be picked up at 3:00 pm unless they are in ESD, tutoring, or a club (pick up times vary depending on the club). Dismissal changes for the day must be called in before 2:00 pm.