Home of the Cobras
At-home learning to continue through the end of the school year.At-Home Lesson Plans
Advocacy Matters: Supporting Public Education in Texas
Lewisville ISD educators and administrators are leading the charge to advocate for Texas public schools.
Lewisville ISD Named to Forbes’ ‘Best Employers for Diversity’ List
LISD earns consecutive placements, becoming the only school district in Texas to be recognized.
Photos: Camey’s Kierstyn Warnell named an LISD Teacher of the Year finalist
LISD Teacher of the Year winners will be announced on April 21.
June 6, 2023
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM In-Person Job Fair
June 12, 2023
7:00 PM Board Meeting
July 4, 2023
August 9, 2023
Health Instructional Materials Input Opportunity
LISD seeks community input on elementary and middle school health materials.
Time for Kinder!
Kindergarten enrollment for the 2023-24 school year kicks off March 20-24. Enroll your little learner any time.
Spring 2023 The Colony Community Newsletter
Read for a glimpse into what's happening around the Cougar community.
2022-2023 Registration/ Registro 2022-2023
Welcome to Camey Elementary/Bienvenidos a la Escuela Primaria Camey
23-24 Returning/Not Returning Form
Special/ Pre-Planned Absence Request
School Attendance and Texas State Law
- Camey Elementary school hours are 7:45 am-3:00 pm.
- Our doors open at 7:15, and students may either eat breakfast or go straight to their classrooms. The first bell rings at 7:30, and all students who are in the building report to their homeroom class. The second bell rings at 7:45, and any student who is not in their classroom is considered tardy. They will need to proceed to the front office to collect a tardy pass.
- 9:00 am is our attendance time, and all children who are not present in class will be considered absent.
- If your student will be absent, we ask that you call our attendance line 469-713-5951: option 1 before 9am each day they are absent. Please send in a parent or doctor note upon their return to school. Please note we can only accept a note up to 3 days from the date of the absence.
- Dismissal time is 3:00 pm. All students need to be picked up at 3:00 pm unless they are in ESD, tutoring, or a club (pick up times vary depending on the club). Dismissal changes for the day must be called in before 2:00 pm.