For questions, please call the Early Childhood Programs office at (469) 948-8227.
Lewisville ISD's Early Childhood Programs serve three, four and five-year-olds in the Lewisville ISD communities by offering early education opportunities taught by certified teachers in a structured and collaborative classroom setting. Below you will find resources for your child's age group, ranging from enrollment materials and timelines to helpful resources you can use to continue the learning with your child at home.
LISD provides free half-day prekindergarten to three- and four-year-old students funded by the State of Texas based on state eligibility. Students must qualify by one of the following criteria:
- learning English as a second language
- dependent of a member of the military on active duty, injured or killed while on active duty
- currently or has ever been in State of Texas foster care
- dependent of an individual who received the Star of Texas Award
Tuition options are available for full-day and extended-day prekindergarten, space is limited.
PreK and Kindergarten Registration
All campuses with prekindergarten and kindergarten are now enrolling for the 19-20 school year.
Contact your zoned prekindergarten campus about campus specific registraiton questions.
- Click HERE to learn about Enrollment in LISD.
Click on the options below for more information.