• Child Nutrition

    LISD’s Child Nutrition department is committed to the health and well-being of our students by offering nutritious meals. A well-bal­anced breakfast and lunch plays a vital role in each child’s success. We believe that by providing a best in class food and nutrition pro­gram we are creating an environment that helps students flourish.