Refunds, A la Carte, and LISD Employee Accounts
Student Meal Account Refunds and Transfers
If your child has graduated, or is no longer an LISD student, you can request a refund of any remaining meal account balances. If you have remaining account funds for a student who graduated in May 2021, you can also request a transfer of these funds to a sibling or donate remaining funds to a student account in need.
To request a refund or transfer of remaining account balances, please submit an online request form. Please note: If you are requesting a refund of account balances, please ensure you turn off auto-replenish prior to requesting the refund.
After you submit the form, a child nutrition admin will process your request. Please note: refunds are administered by check and usually take 2-3 weeks to process, but can take longer due to current circumstances. Any remaining account balances from the 2020-2021 school year will roll over to the 2021-2022 school year.
A La Carte Purchases
If you would like to set up a la carte snack restrictions for your student, please complete one of the following:
1. Put an overall a la carte snack block on your student's account, meaning they are unable to purchase snacks or extra drinks outside of the meal via their account. You can send them with cash if you would like to allow them to purchase snacks only on certain days. To set up a la carte restrictions, please contact Cecilia Garces: 469-948-2050, GarcesC@lisd.net
2. Set a daily dollar limit for any a la carte purchases outside of the meal. Daily dollar limits can be set via RevTrak (see link above).
LISD Employee Meal Accounts
If you do not have a pre-existing employee meal account, please contact Ceci Graces (GarcesC@lisd.net) and an account will be created for you.
If you have an existing employee meal account and want to load funds onto your account, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://lewisville.revtrak.net
- Click on "Meal Payments" at the top left corner of the page
- Click on "Meal Account Payment" in the left column of the page
- Log in to the web store using your email address and password