Lewisville ISD Child Nutrition is providing free breakfast and lunch meals to ALL LISD students, including virtual learning students, beginning Thursday, Oct. 1 through the end of the 2020-21 SY. Click here for more information.
Per USDA and TDA guidelines, visitor/adult meals are not free for the 2020-21 SY. Adult meal pricing is listed below for reference.
- Visitor/Adult Breakfast: $1.75
- Visitor/Adult Lunch : $3.70
Child Nutrition Charging Policy
Please note: ALL LISD students are eligible for free breakfast and lunch meals for the 2020-21 SY, and will not need to charge meals to their account.
- All students are allowed to charge up to 5 reimbursable breakfasts and 5 reimbursable lunches.
- Students are not allowed to charge for a la carte purchases at any time.
- Non-students will not be allowed to charge at any time.
- After the charging limit has been reached, a courtesy meal will be offered to the student.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for meal payment to the child nutrition program. As a student account balance approaches zero, the Child Nutrition staff verbally alerts the student. In addition, notices of low and deficient balance will be sent to parents/guardians at regular intervals during the school year.
- Parents/guardians are also able to set up further notifications and monitor balances at: https://lewisville.revtrak.net
- If a student is without money on a consistent basis, the administration will investigate the situation more closely and take further action as needed.
- If financial hardship exists, parents and families are encouraged to apply for free and reduced-price meals for their child throughout the school year.
Courtesy Breakfast: Toast, choice of milk, fruit side of student's choice
Courtesy Lunch: SunButter sandwich, choice of milk, fruit & vegetable sides of student's choice
For any questions please contact the Child Nutrition Department
Email: CN@lisd.net; Phone: 469-713-5207