Lewisville ISD's Four Cornerstones
In Lewisville ISD, our promise to our students, staff, parents and the communities we serve is simple – All students are confident, equipped with the knowledge and skills to thrive and adapt for their future. This phrase illustrates who we are as a district, and demonstrates LISD’s fundamental organizational values.
But how do we ensure we fulfill our mission of designing and implementing a learning organization that provides engaging, innovative experiences every day?
Our vision is built on four cornerstones: Student Learning, Student Experience, Community Engagement and Resource Stewardship. These guiding principles underscore our commitment to real innovation and limitless opportunities for each of our students.
- Engage students through relevant instruction and assessment sparking curiosity and critical thinking, meeting individual academic needs as they impact their world now and in the future.
- Create safe, engaging environments where students experience a sense of belonging and well-being, and are challenged by learning opportunities inside and outside of the classroom.
- Manage resources in a fiscally responsible way as stewards of our community’s time, talent, and dollars.
- Recruit, retain, and develop the talents of dedicated teachers and staff to engage and inspire learners and leaders.
- Build ONELISD, a connected culture of community engagement and purposeful communications.