Texas Education's Internet Safety
In accordance with HB 3171, Section 38.023, the Texas Education Agency has developed and made available to school districts a list of resources concerning Internet Safety. In the navigation bar above are links to pages for students, educators and parents. Within each of the pages are links that categorize different aspects of Internet safety and digital citizenship.
- 4th grade Digital Citizenship Course (implemented 2015/2016)
- 5th grade Digital Citizenship Course (implementation 2016/2017)
- 7th grade Digital Citizenship Course (implementation 2016/2017)
Important Digital Citizenship Dates for Campus Staff:
- November 26, 2018 -Principals check your email for the Google Form for documentation submittal. Connect with your Digital Citizenship Lead to determine where you are as a campus on completing this initiative.
- December 3, 2018 -Reminder email
- December 7, 2018 - Campus documentation is due.