LISD Technology Summer Care, Repair and Return Information
The following information includes important updates about the LISD Technology Department for parents of students with district-issued iPads.
Summer Information for the LISD Technology Repair Center
- Appointments are required to visit the Technology Repair Center during the summer.
- The Technology Repair Center will be open (by appointment only) Monday through Thursday, May 31, 2022 to August 4, 2022.
- To schedule an appointment, please contact the LISD Technology Helpdesk at 972-350-1833, option 1.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are late for your appointment, it may need to be rescheduled for a later time.
The Technology Repair Center is in the LISD Administrative Center located at 1565A W. Main Street, Lewisville. The Technology Department service entrance will be accessed through door #3, which is near the Southwest corner of the building, facing N. Garden Ridge Blvd. This is the entrance to serve students and parents with iPad repairs and returns. In addition, designated parking will be available for customers near the door #3 entrance. LISD Technology Personnel will be inside and ready to assist as you enter.
Please review the following videos for additional important information and further clarification.