2017-2018 Transfer Requests
*****Transfers for the 2017-2018 school year are now closed*****
At this time, we will only accept transfer requests for students of new district employees or for students who have recently moved and would like to remain at their current campus.
School bus transportation is NOT provided to transfer students.
Approval or denial of a transfer request shall be based on the following:
- Transfer Request is submitted within specified timeline
- Space availability of the campus requested
- Student must be passing all subjects/courses and the state accountability test
- Student must have 95 percent attendance
- Student must have no persistent misbehavior, placement in the Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP) or expulsion during the 2016-2017 school year
- In-District Transfer Guidelines
If the transfer request is approved, it is effective for all years remaining at the campus (In-District Residence Only) unless specified otherwise, including if the campus becomes over capacity.
The following campuses may have limited, if any capacity available for 2017-2018 transfers:
- Elementary Campuses
- Bluebonnet ES
- Lakeland ES
- Lewisville ES
- Wellington ES (exception for approved Language Immersion Program participants)
- Secondary Campuses
- Arbor Creek MS
- DeLay MS
- Durham MS
- McKamy MS
- Lewisville HS - Main Campus
- Lewisville HS - Harmon Campus
For more information, contact LISD Community Services at (469) 713-5206.