Spanish Immersion Program for the 2020-2021 School Year--New Families
The first step in the enrollment process is to attend one parent information meeting as a requirement of the application. Details about the application process are discussed at the meeting.
- The enrollment period for the 2020-2021 school year has closed. However, some grade levels may still have openings. Please contact SpanishImmersion@lisd.net for details.
- Students who are currently on waitlists will be notified if and when a spot becomes available.
- Each year, there are limited spots available in the Spanish Immersion Program. Requests are processed based on priority categories in the order in which they are received after attendance at an informational meeting. First grade placement may include other criteria. Transportation for the Spanish Immersion program is not provided. Students seeking placement for grade levels in 2nd grade or higher must qualify pending other criteria, which includes a formal assessment. You will be contacted to schedule an assessment during the summer.
- If you have specific questions regarding enrollment, please contact SpanishImmersion@lisd.net .
Application for the Spanish Immersion Program for the 2021-2022 School Year:
- Information meeting dates for new program enrollment in the 2021-2022 will be announced on this website as well as on the main LISD webpage. The meeting dates will occur during early 2021.
- For answers to frequent questions, please visit Spanish Immersion Program FAQ's.
For the quickest response regarding enrollment questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-948-8155.