If your child was previously enrolled in LISD, withdrew, and is now reenrolling, please follow these steps:
STEP 1: Contact the registrar at the campus the child will attend for an enrollment appointment.
Not sure which campus your child will attend? Use our School Locator.
If you need assistance with enrollment and to make an enrollment appointment, you can find links to contact information for each campus registrar at http://www.lisd.net/registrars.
STEP 2: Bring the documents listed below and the campus will let you know if any other information needs to be updated when you meet with the registrar. Due to COVID-19 related school closure, campuses are closed to the public. Please contact the registrar for directions on providing documents.
Documentation to bring to the campus
- Proof of residency - gas (home service), water, or electric bill from the the current or previous month
- Must show full address
- Must include one of the enrolling parent/guardian's full name
- What do I do If this is a new residence and a bill is not yet available? Bring one of the following instead (you will still need to provide the campus with a copy of the first bill when received to remain enrolled):
- gas, water, or electric service start up notice with the information above
- closing documents for a new home purchase
- fully executed contract on new home on which you have not yet closed + documentation of a closing date within the next six weeks
- fully executed rental lease agreement with a move-in date within the next six weeks
- Certified copy of the birth certificate or a valid passport
- Social security card if not previously provided (optional)
- Immunization records if needed since previous enrollment- please visit our Health Services page for more information on required immunizations
- Enrolling parent or guardian driver's license, state ID, or passport
- Records from the most recent school where your child was enrolled (if available)
*If you have a special living situation that does not allow you to provide the required proof of residency, please contact the campus or our Community Services office for assistance.*
If you completed a transfer request, you will need to wait until the transfer is processed before scheduling an appointment at the campus to complete the enrollment process. Please visit our Transfers page for more information.