• If your child was previously enrolled in LISD, withdrew, and is now reenrolling, please follow these steps:

    STEP 1:  Go to the campus that the student will attend.  You can also call ahead for an appointment to be sure the registrar will be available to complete your enrollment when you visit. 

    Not sure which campus your child will attend? Use our School Locator.

    STEP 2: Bring the documents listed below and the campus will let you know if any other information needs to be updated when you meet with the registrar.

    Documentation to bring to the campus

    • Proof of residency - Choose ONE of the following:
      • gas, water, or electric bill from the current or previous month
      • contract on new home indicating expected occupation within the current semester
      • rental lease agreement ONLY if utilities are included in the lease
    • Immunization records if needed since previous enrollment - please visit our Health Services page for more information on required immunizations 
    • Parent driver's license
    • Records from the most recent school where your child was enrolled