• If you have a child or children currently enrolled in Lewisville ISD and would like to enroll a new student who has not previously been enrolled in LISD, please follow these steps:

    STEP 1:  Login to your Skyward Family Access* account using your username and password.

    STEP 2:  Select the option in the left menu for “New Student Online Enrollment”.

    STEP 3:  Begin the enrollment process by completing the online enrollment application. Be sure to choose the correct school year.

    STEP 4:  Contact the campus your child will be attending to set an appointment to complete the enrollment process.  Bring the documents listed below.

    Detailed Instructions for the Application (if needed)

    *NOTE: If you have never used your Family Access account in Skyward. You can have the system send your login information to you IF the district has your current email address attached to your account. Select the “Forgot Login/ Password?” link located on the Skyward login page. You can also contact the campus for your student directly to get that information.

    Documentation to bring to the campus

    • Proof of residency - Choose ONE of the following:
      • gas, water, or electric bill from the current or previous month
      • contract on new home indicating expected occupation within the current semester
      • rental lease agreement ONLY if utilities are included in the lease
    • Certified copy of the birth certificate or a valid passport
    • Social security card (if the child has one)
    • Immunization records - please visit our Health Services page for more information on required immunizations 
    • Parent driver's license
    • Records from the school where the child was most recently enrolled


    If you completed a transfer request with your online enrollment forms, you will need to wait until the transfer is processed before scheduling an appointment at the campus to complete the enrollment process.  Please visit our Transfers page for more information.