• If you previously had active students in the district and need to enroll a new student, please follow these steps:
    STEP 1: Contact the campus registrar at which you plan on enrolling the new student and request the login information for your previous account.
    Not sure which campus your child will attend? Use our School Locator.
    STEP 2: Select the Skyward Icon on the LISD home page and then the login option.

    STEP 3: Change the Login Area to: Enrollment Access and login using the Family Access account.

    STEP 4: Select the New Student Enrollment option from the left menu. If there is old information which you cannot change, the campus staff processing your application can correct that for you. Due to COVID-19 related school closure, campuses are closed to the public. Please upload all available documents by scan or legible photo while completing the enrollment application.  Contact your campus registrar for assistance if needed.

    ** If you have requested a transfer to a school other than your zoned campus or are an out of district student, do NOT move to Step 4 until you receive your email confirmation that the transfer has been approved *

    STEP 5: Contact the campus registrar for an enrollment appointment. Bring the documents listed below and the campus will let you know if any other information needs to be updated when you meet with the registrar.

    If you need assistance with enrollment and to make an enrollment appointment, you can find links to contact information for each campus registrar at http://www.lisd.net/registrars.

    Documentation to bring to the campus

    • Proof of residency - gas (home service), water, or electric bill from the the current or previous month
      • Must show full address
      • Must include one of the enrolling parent/guardian's full name
    • What do I do If this is a new residence and a bill is not yet available? Bring one of the following instead (you will still need to provide the campus with a copy of the first bill when received to remain enrolled):
      • gas, water, or electric service start up notice with the information above
      • closing documents for a new home purchase
      • fully executed contract on new home on which you have not yet closed + documentation of a closing date within the next six weeks
      • fully executed rental lease agreement with a move-in date within the next six weeks
    • Certified copy of the birth certificate or a valid passport
    • Social security card (optional)
    • Immunization records  - please visit our Health Services page for more information on required immunizations
    • Enrolling parent or guardian driver's license, state ID, or passport
    • Records from the most recent school where your child was enrolled (if available)

    *If you have a special living situation that does not allow you to provide the required proof of residency, please contact the campus or our Community Services office for assistance.*


    If you completed a transfer request with your online enrollment forms, you will need to wait until the transfer is processed before scheduling an appointment at the campus to complete the enrollment process.  Please visit our Transfers page for more information.