*** SYSTEM MAINTENANCE ***
Skyward will be offline for mandatory system maintenance by the vendor starting Friday, October 23rd at 9:00 PM until Monday, October 26th at 6:00 AM.
Skyward Family Access (and online forms) will also be unavailable during this time.
If you have never had a child enrolled in Lewisville ISD or your child was previously enrolled, but prior to the 2019-2020 school year, please follow these steps:
STEP 1: Create a Skyward account: New Student Online Enrollment Account Creation. The account access information will be emailed to you at the address provided.
STEP 2: Login to Skyward Family Access, New Student Online Application Login Page, using the username and password emailed to you.
STEP 3: Begin the enrollment process by completing the online enrollment application. * If you have requested a transfer to a school other than your zoned campus or are an out of district student, do NOT move to Step 4 until you receive your email confirmation that the transfer has been approved *
Detailed Instructions for the Application (if needed)
Not sure which campus your child will attend? Use our School Locator
STEP 4: The campus registrar will contact you for an appointment to complete the enrollment process. You may also reach out directly to your campus registrar to set that appointment or if you need any assistance with enrollment. Elementary and middle school registrars do not return from summer break until July 28, at which time they will resume enrollment appointments.
You can find contact information for each campus registrar at http://www.lisd.net/registrars.
Documentation to provide for enrollment
- Certified copy of the birth certificate or a valid passport
- Social security card (optional)
- Immunization records - please visit our Health Services page for more information on required immunizations
- Enrolling parent or guardian driver's license, state ID, or passport
- Records from the most recent school where your child was enrolled (if available)
- Proof of residency - gas (home service), water, or electric bill from the the current or previous month
- Must show full address
- Must include one of the enrolling parent/guardian's full name
What if this is a new residence and a bill is not yet available?
Provide one of the following instead (you will still need to provide the campus with a copy of the first bill when received to remain enrolled):
- gas, water, or electric service start up notice with parent name and full address
- closing documents for a new home purchase
- fully executed contract on new home on which you have not yet closed + documentation of a closing date within the next six weeks
- fully executed rental lease agreement with a move-in date within the next six weeks
If you have a special living situation that does not allow you to provide the required proof of residency, please contact the campus registrar or our Community Services office for assistance.
If you completed a transfer request with your online enrollment forms or in person at Community Services, you will need to wait until the transfer is processed before scheduling an appointment at the campus to complete the enrollment process. Please visit our Transfers page for more information.