FREE SUMMER MEALS THROUGH TUESDAY, AUG. 18
LISD Child Nutrition is providing free drive-through meals for children age 18 and under through Tuesday, Aug. 18.
Please visit the interactive map (bit.ly/LISDfreemeals) to view specific details at each pick-up location, and for additional free meal locations provided by Christian Community Action, The Salvation Army-Lewisville, and Valley Creek Church – Lewisville.
Free Summer Meals Flyers: English | Spanish | Chin
Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT)
P-EBT is a food benefit for families who lost access to free or reduced-price meals due to school closures. Learn more here and here.
To remain in accordance with Texas Department of Agriculture policies, LISD meal sites must adhere to the following:
- Any child age 18 and under is eligible
- If children are not present during time of pick-up, parents/guardians must present one of the following:
- Official letter/email from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of school website
- Birth certificate for children
- Student ID Cards
- Pictures of items listed above are acceptable
- Parents/guardians may not receive meals for other children
Student Meal Account Refunds and Transfers
If your child has graduated, or is no longer an LISD student, you can request a refund of any remaining meal account balances. If you have remaining account funds for a student who graduated in May 2020, you can also request a transfer of these funds to a sibling or donate remaining funds to a student account in need.
To request a refund or transfer of remaining account balances, please submit an online request form.
After you submit the form, a child nutrition admin will process your request. Please note: refunds are administered by check and usually take 2-3 weeks to process, but can take longer due to current circumstances. Any remaining account balances from the 2019-2020 school year will roll over to the 2020-2021 school year.