FREE SUMMER MEALS
LISD Child Nutrition is providing free drive-through meals for children age 18 and under through August. Please visit the interactive map (bit.ly/LISDfreemeals) to view specific details at each pick-up location, and for additional free meal locations provided by Christian Community Action, The Salvation Army-Lewisville, and Valley Creek Church – Lewisville.
Free Summer Meals Flyers: English | Spanish | Chin
Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT)
P-EBT is a food benefit for families who lost access to free or reduced-price meals due to school closures. Learn more here and here.
To remain in accordance with Texas Department of Agriculture policies, LISD meal sites must adhere to the following:
- Any child age 18 and under is eligible
- If children are not present during time of pick-up, parents/guardians must present one of the following:
- Official letter/email from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of school website
- Birth certificate for children
- Student ID Cards
- Pictures of items listed above are acceptable
- Parents/guardians may not receive meals for other children
WEEKEND MEALS REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS