LISD's After-School Enrichment Programs
LISD Campus Support Services welcomes community members to share their ideas for teaching a class/workshop. This opportunity opens in March and closes at the end of April.
Note: After-School Enrichment Programs are scheduled at Elementary Schools from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm on various days, Monday - Friday.
Approved After-School Enrichment programs for the 2023-24 School Year:(additional programs will be added to this list once they're approved)
- CAST - Creative After School Theatre | dramaclubmama.com/CAST | Introduction to the world of theatre arts through education and performance | Donna Clark | 214-542-4061 | email@example.com
- Challenge Island | challenge-island.com| Cross-Curricular STEAM Education | Karen Cox | 940-294-7728 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- CYT Dallas | cytdallas.org | Explore performing arts through theater and reinforce literacy & teamwork | Rebekah Williford | 214-912-3012 |email@example.com
- Dynasty Dance | ddatexas.com | Choreography, several dance styles, community performances, and leadership skills | Shadae Randolph | 214-643-6468 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encore Kids | encorekidstx.com | Theater arts in a variety of settings | Lorraine Johnson | 214-900-8348 | email@example.com
- Level UP Enrichment | levelUPenrichment.com | STEM, art, and executive function skills with dynamic, engaging, and emergent project-based curriculum | CJ Caldwell | 858-216-0247 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful Students and Athletes (SSA) | ssaprogram.com | An incorporation of health, sports, and academic skills for well-rounded students | Ryan Solomon | 214-495-1234 | email@example.com
- Texas Black Belt Academy | txblackbeltacademy.com/flower-mound | Martial arts focusing on the character development of children | Shawn Naghshbandi | (682) 273-0899 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wize Academy | wizeacademy.com | Coding and Robotics | Vishal Bhasin | 214-226-4595 | email@example.com
After-School Enrichment Vendor Schedule
Fall 2023 Term
- Vendors may start the week of Monday, September 18.
- All classes must end on or before Friday, December 1.
- Vendors may start their classes the week of Monday, February 5.
- All programs must end on or before Friday, May 3.
For questions regarding After-School Enrichment programs, contact LISD Campus Support Services at 469-713-5997.