LISD Summer Day Camp
LISD Summer Day Camp is a summer care program designed especially for LISD school children. Our camp will give kids a fun-filled option for June and July that includes stimulating activities and quality supervision while parents are at work. Activities include arts and crafts, unique clubs, weekly trips to the pool, games, parties, and trips to fun destinations like The Crayola Experience and Lego Land!
The following weeks are full. Please do not submit a registration for the weeks listed below:
- Castle Hills: Week 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7
- Forest Vista: Week 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
- Hebron Valley Week 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and week 7
- Liberty Week 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
- Castle Hill Elementary - 1025 Holy Grail Dr, Lewisville, TX 75056
- Forest Vista Elementary - 900 Forest Vista Dr, Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Hebron Valley Elementary - 4108 Creek Valley Blvd, Carrollton, TX 75010
- Liberty Elementary - 4600 Quail Run Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75022
Ages: Students must be entering grades 1 through 6 as of August 2022.
Cost: $200/week (Cost includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks and drinks, field trips and a camp t-shirt)
Reservation fee: $75.00 per week; a non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your child’s space. This will count towards your $200 payment. Total due at registration: $75.00 per week you reserve. The remaining $125.00 will be auto-drafted on the Tuesday before the week of camp. Automatic draft forms and procedures will be communicated via email.
Program Dates/Hours: Camp is open daily from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Week 1: June 6-10
- Week 2: June 13-17
- Week 3: June 20-24
- Week 4: June 27 - July 1
- Week 5: July 4-8 * Closed Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Week 6: July 11-15
- Week 7: July 18-22
Cancelation Policy: Written notification emailed Summerdaycamp@lisd.net by noon according to the dates listed below. Please note the weekly reservation fee is non-refundable/non-transferable. A $15 cancellation fee will be applied towards any paid SDC tuition.
Deadline to cancel:
- Week 1: May 30
- Week 2: June 6
- Week 3: June 13
- Week 4: June 20
- Week 5: June 27
- Week 6: July 4
- Week 7: July 11
- Opens Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10:00am.
- Please note: Early registration has already taken place and some campuses may be full. A list of full weeks will be posted at the top of this page.
Ready to Apply for Summer Day Camp?
Choose the option below that best describes your situation:
- Current and past ESD/Summer Day Camp families, please log into your account at: https://www.myprocare.com/
- New Families, please click the link to indicate your interest in 2022 Summer Day Camp. The google sheet is the first step of a two-step registration process for enrolling in 2022 SDC. https://forms.gle/BVYH7tmhvNafuigWA **The google link is only for non ESD families.**
If you have questions, please contact Campus Support Services, 469-713-5997 l firstname.lastname@example.org.