The following weeks are Full at LISD Summer Day Camp, please do not submit a registration for these weeks.
- Bluebonnet all weeks full
- Polser weeks 1-5 are full
- Wellington week 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 are full
LISD Summer Day Camp 2020
For questions about our program please contact the Campus Support Service Office at 469-713-5997
2020 Locations: (Each location will have 80 students per week)
- Bluebonnet Elementary – 2000 Spinks Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Homestead Elementary – 1830 E Branch Hollow Dr, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Polser Elementary - 1520 Polser Rd, Carrollton, TX 75010
- Wellington Elementary – 3900 Kenwood Dr, Flower Mound, TX 75022
LISD Summer Day Camp is a summer care program designed especially for LISD school children. Our camp will give kids a fun-filled option for June and July that includes stimulating activities and quality supervision while parents are at work. Activities include arts and crafts, unique clubs, weekly trips to the pool, games, parties, and trips to fun destinations like The Crayola Experience and Lego Land!
Ages: Students must be entering grades 1 through 6 as of August 2020.
Notice: This year ALL weekly payments will be collected by automatic draft.
Cost: $190/week (Cost includes hot lunch, morning and afternoon snacks and drinks, field trips, weekly clubs, and a camp t-shirt.)
Reservation fee: $90.00 per week non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your child’s space. This will count towards your $190 payment. Total due at registration: $90.00 per week you reserve.
The remaining $100 will be auto-drafted on the Monday before the week of camp. Automatic draft forms and procedures will be communicated via email.
Program Dates/Hours: Camp is open daily from 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Week 1: June 1-5
Week 2: June 8-12
Week 3: June 15-19
Week 4: June 22-26
Week 5: June 29 - July 3
Week 6: July 6-10
Week 7: July 13-17
Cancelation Policy: Written notification emailed to Summerdaycamp@lisd.net by noon according to the dates listed below. Please note the registration fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Deadline to cancel:
- Week 1: May 21
- Week 2: May 28
- Week 3: June 4
- Week 4: June 11
- Week 5: June 18
- Week 6: June 25
- Week 7: July 2
2020 LISD Summer Day Camp Registration:
**Please be advised that spaces are limited. A list of full weeks will be posted at the top of the page**
Registration opens to the public at 9:00 am on Monday, March 9, 2020
Please note, Summer Day Camp registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis using the date and time stamp on your online registration
To Register, please click the link that applies to your situation
- New families please complete the google doc to start the registration process: https://forms.gle/2Lf5XTWbf3PLRyPP8
- Returning families or families who have a MyProcare account click here to register following the re-registration instructions.