Health Services | 469.948.2005
Lewisville ISD School Health Advisory CouncilA School Health Advisory Council (SHAC) is a group of individuals appointed by theschool district representing the many facets of our school community. The councilprovides advice on school health programming and it's impact on student health and learning.(Texas Education Code, Title 2, Chapter 28, Section 28.004)Motto: Children must be healthy to learn. Children must learn to be healthy.Mission: Promote sound school policies and practices that will improve and maintain the healthand wellness of its students, faculty, and community members.Vision: A future where every child in Lewisville ISD has the opportunity to live a healthful lifestyle,to be healthy and physically educated, and to transfer that knowledge into action.Goals: Support a healthy and safe school environment that fosters learning.Healthy minds and bodies will be promoted through effective school health education and services.Academic success will be achieved by empowering our faculty to model healthy behaviors.Champion the practice of Coordinated School Health (CSH) by effectively implementing the eightcomponents of CSH.LISD SHAC Meeting Dates 2017-2018 Meeting Minutes 2016-2017 Meeting Minutesfor SY 2018-19
- September 19, 2018 September 20, 2017 Minutes September 28, 2016
- November 14, 2018 November 15 ,2017 Minutes November 6, 2016
- February 20, 2019 February 21, 2018 Meeting Cancelled February 8, 2017
- April 3, 2019 April 18, 2018 Minutes April 5, 2017
- May 1, 2019 May 9, 2018 Minutes May 3, 2017
- All meetings are held at the LISD Administration Center 1565 W. Main Street, Lewisville and begin at 6:00pm.