• Special Residency and Enrollment Situations

    There are a variety of situations that may require special consideration or assistance to enroll a student in school.  Here are some examples of situations that Community Services can assist you with.  Please visit our office or call us for assistance.

    • The family is living with someone and does not have a home, lease, or utility bill in their name
    • A minor child is living with someone other than the parent or legal guardian
    • A parent or legal guardian needs to designate another adult as someone authorized to make educational decisions