The LISD Board of Trustees meets regularly in the Board Room of the Lewisville ISD Administrative Center, 1565 W. Main St., Lewisville. All meetings are open to the public and are subject to provisions of Texas law. All special meetings and workshops take place at the LISD Administrative Center unless noted below.
For all meetings: Speakers addressing the Board should complete a small card provided for Board meeting guests. Completed cards are to be placed in the appropriately marked location prior to the start of the meeting. Speakers are requested to limit their remarks to three minutes. The Board cannot deliberate on any subject that is not included on the Agenda.
For Work Sessions, Workshops, and Special Meetings: In accordance with District Board Policy, only speaker cards addressing items on that specific meeting agenda can be presented during Open Forum. No presentation shall exceed three minutes.
If you wish to email the Board of Trustees, please send your comments to email@example.com. All seven Board members and Superintendent of Schools Dr. Lori Rapp will receive your message.
Official notices of these meetings will be posted at the LISD Administrative Center at least 72 hours prior to each meeting.
- Click Video to watch the meeting with documents, or Agenda / Minutes to see just the documents.
- The Video link for the current meeting will not be available until the meeting starts.
- You can search the archives by typing keywords into the Search box.
- For supported platforms, please view the minimum system requirements.
- The Board meeting video will be available within 24 hours of the meeting adjournment.
- For meetings between August 2011 - August 2013, click here.