Lewisville ISD is following the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students, staff, and community members from coronavirus. Please visit lisd.net/covid19 for additional information.
During this time the following changes have been made to Board meetings, sessions, and workshops:
- All meetings will stream live and can be accessed below.
If you wish to email the Board of Trustees, please send your comments to email@example.com. All seven Board members and Superintendent of Schools Dr. Kevin Rogers will receive your message.
If you wish to submit comments that may be read publicly during the Board meeting, please use the form below to submit your comments. The form will open two hours before a scheduled Board meeting, and will close one hour before the meeting begins.
Comments must be no longer than three minutes when read. You are asked to refrain from sharing personal information about your student, or mentioning specific LISD staff members by name. Comments of a similar nature may be consolidated into one representative comment.
COMMENTS OPEN at 4pm august 3
- Click Video to watch the meeting with documents, or Agenda / Minutes to see just the documents.
- The Video link for the current meeting will not be available until the meeting starts.
- You can search the archives by typing keywords into the Search box.
- For supported platforms, please view the minimum system requirements.
- The Board meeting video will be available within 24 hours of the meeting adjournment.
- For meetings between August 2011 - August 2013, click here.