Lewisville ISD is following the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students, staff, and community members from coronavirus. Please visit lisd.net/covid19 for additional information.
Due to ongoing concerns regarding public health and safety, the following changes have been made to Board meetings, sessions, and workshops until further notice:
- A limited number of in-person visitors will be allowed to attend each meeting. Once the allotted number of visitor seats are occupied, the Boardroom will be closed, and no additional visitors will be allowed inside. (Speakers addressing the Board should complete a small card provided for Board meeting guests. Completed cards are to be placed in the appropriately marked location prior to the start of the meeting. Speakers are requested to limit their remarks to three minutes.)
- All meetings will continue to stream live and can be accessed below.
- If you wish to email the Board of Trustees, please send your comments to email@example.com. All six Board members and Superintendent of Schools Dr. Kevin Rogers will receive your message.
- Click Video to watch the meeting with documents, or Agenda / Minutes to see just the documents.
- The Video link for the current meeting will not be available until the meeting starts.
- You can search the archives by typing keywords into the Search box.
- For supported platforms, please view the minimum system requirements.
- The Board meeting video will be available within 24 hours of the meeting adjournment.
- For meetings between August 2011 - August 2013, click here.