If you are currently zoned for TCHS, your bus route, if applicable, can be found here: https://www.lisd.net/domain/718.
If you are not zoned for TCHS, LISD provides a hub transportation system for Collegiate students. Here is some information regarding transportation. Prior to each school year, Collegiate Academy will send out a parent survey to best determine the placement of hubs. For the 2020-2021 school year, the hubs are Hebron HS, FMHS, MHS, Killough and Harmon.
- Where will the buses pick-up and drop-off at each school?
- Buses will pick-up and drop-off in the designated bus loop area at each campus.
- What time will buses arrive on the campus each morning?
- Buses are scheduled to arrive by 7:55 each morning. Often, times fluctuate due to traffic or other unforeseen circumstances, but the target time for arrival is 7:55 a.m., allowing students time to eat breakfast, take care of other needs and responsibilities, and to get to class on time.
- Will transportation be provided for students participating before school or after school in extracurricular activities?
- Transportation needs for activities outside of the regular instructional day will be the responsibility of Collegiate Academy parents and students.
- What if I need to change my hub?
- Students may access any hub that is most convenient and may change if needed.
- Do I have to go to the hub of the high school I am zoned for?
- No, students may access the hub that is most convenient.