About Lewisville ISD
In Lewisville ISD, our promise to our students, staff, parents and the communities we serve is simple - All of our students enjoy thriving productive lives in a future they create. This phrase illustrates who we are as a district, and demonstrates LISD's fundamental organizational values.
Click to Watch
All of our students enjoy thriving, productive lives in a future they create.
Mission - I Statements
Students, staff and community design and implement a learning organization that provides engaging, innovative experiences every day.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged each day.
- Uninhibited learning depends on a safe, nurturing, inclusive and flexible environment.
- An educated citizenry is essential for equal opportunity and a prosperous society.
- Meaningful and relevant work engages students in profound learning.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving today are necessary for students to be equipped for future challenges.
- Genuine transformation requires disruptive innovation.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the community.
State of the District Archive
2021-22 School Year