Visit the NCAA Eligibility Center
website to apply online and complete an LHS transcript release form to request transcript to be sent to NCAA.
Below is a list of items that you may want to have prepared prior to beginning your registration with the NCAA Eligibility Center. Allow at least 15 minutes to one hour to register completely.
- Valid E-mail Address. You need a valid e-mail address that you check regularly for any possible updates that the Eligibility Center might send. If you do not currently have one, there are several providers who provide free accounts (e.g., AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc).
- Basic Personal Information. This includes information such as your name, gender, date of birth, contact information and a list of any other countries in which you have lived.
- Basic Education History. This includes a list of all high schools or secondary schools you have attended and the dates during which you attended them.
- Additional Coursework. This includes details pertaining to any coursework you may have taken in addition to your normal high school or secondary school education (e.g., courses taken to improve a grade, summer school courses taken at a location other than your high school or secondary school, courses taken at a college or junior college, or any type of correspondence or internet courses).
- Sports Participation History. This includes details for any teams with which you have practiced or played or certain events in which you may have participated, as well as information about any individuals that have advised you or marketed your skills in a particular sport.
- Payment. The Eligibility Center accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If you are a U.S. resident, you can choose to pay by electronic check. Some individuals may qualify to apply for a fee waiver-If you qualify for free or reduced lunch see Ms. Lewis in counseling suite G131.