Lewisville High School Counseling Office
School Code: 444-135
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Bonnie Dianna Alagood
- Debbie Lewis
- Shaily Mosby
- Maria Ortiz
- Jamie Pulpaneck
- JoAnn Short
- Claudia Smith
- Erin Somers
- Laurie Yvette St. Romain
Welcome to the LHS Counselor Website!
This site is updated weekly and is full of helpful information. Check out the tabs to the left for tons of the latest information to help you in your college and career search. Reference the table below to determine your counselor, then contact your counselor and let them get to know you. They are a valuable asset in helping to answer college admission questions and/or assisting you with any of your post-graduate options. If you need information that is not available here, let your counselor know and we will be happy to help you.
LHS Counselor Newsletters
Keep up to date with the latest information on colleges, scholarships, financial aid, graduation information, and other important items. Click on the Counselor Newsletter Tab to see all of our newsletters.
May/End of Year Counselor Newsletter
Summer Wellness Newsletter
TSI Score Lookup and Instructions to Send Scores
TSI student portal score lookup: https://studentportal.accuplacer.org/#/studentisr
TSI Score Access and Sending Scores Instructions
College & Career lunch visits
Students at LHS have the opportunity to visit with college and career/vocational school representatives during lunch visits, college fairs, and information sessions held throughout the metroplex. Take time to visit these colleges; you may discover that you are better suited for a certain type of school setting after visiting with the college reps. Explore all types - small, large, public, private. Then, make a decision based on a well-informed exploration of all types of colleges and universities.Lunch Visits: College representatives are available in the cafeteria or the College and Career Center (F207) during Block Lunch.Please click on our College information Smore to see who is coming to LHS this month: https://www.smore.com/6csrh0
New & Important Information Regarding the FAFSA/TASFA
Attention seniors and those graduating 2022-2023 school year:
Please click on the FAFSA/TASFA tab or click here for all updates, resources, and information regarding the FAFSA/TASFA and opt-out form.
Attention Juniors and Seniors: LHS Scholarship Help Hub is here!
Get individualized help with searching for scholarships through this unique scholarship assistance program with the Scholarship Informer Gabrielle McCormick. Sign up today!
Loom Registration Walkthrough Link (video that explains how to set up a student account)
New account setup login: https://lhs.scholarshiphelpnow.com/login
LHS College and Career Center
For more information and resources about your college search, visit the college page of this website.
Check out our LHS Scholarship Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/th46z-scholarship-information
Trying to find ways to pay for college? Click on the scholarships page of this website and check out all the scholarships still available. New ones are still coming in and will also be emailed to parents and students as we get them.
1. New resource for free College/Financial Aid Search: COLLEGE RAPTOR
2. For more information about Financial Aid, visit the financial aid page of this website.
3. TAFSA (Texas Application for Student Aid)---Texas has a financial aid application for students who are not United States citizens but who are Texas residents. To fill out this application, you must meet one of the following criteria: 1. You resided in Texas for 36 months/3 years before receiving a high school diploma or GED and lived with a parent/legal guardian; not a resident of another state or 2. You hold a visa that allows you to live in the United States and you or a parent must be employed in Texas for at least 12 months before enrolling in college.
Visit your local college website if you meet this criteria or click HERE for more information on TAFSA.
College and Career Research
Choices360: Located in your L-Hub login
- Explore college and career options that best fit their interests and goals
- Develop 4-6 year course planning to achieve their goals
- Navigate the college selection and application process
- Find ways to pay for college
- Build a portfolio they can take with them
Summer Opportunities (2023)
Kaplan SAT/ACT Prep: See attached file below for information regarding prep classes for SAT/ACT. *Fees apply. Kaplan is not associated with LISD
For more information and resources about testing, visit the testing page of this website.