Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Lewisville High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
Lewisville HS Credit Card Payment Link PAYMENT open until April 15
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Important registration dates:
- Wednesday, January 27th, at 8 a.m. - Registration Begins for students in Spring 2021 classes.
- January 27th - March 12th (extended from March 5) – Cash/Check payments will be accepted on campus in E120 & Credit Card payments may be made online (See Link Below)
- March 5th at 4:00 p.m. - Spring Registration and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam
- Due to Covid 19, there will be no cancellation fee this year if a student changes their mind about taking the AP exam prior to the exam being given.
- If the test has already been paid for, you will receive a refund at the end of the year as long as the exam was cancelled prior to March 12, 2021.
Important registration notes:
- Each AP exam costs $95.00.*
- Students must register through the College Board website
- College Board: myap.collegeboard.org
- You will need the Join Code from your teacher for each AP you are registering for. If you are not a LHS Main student, you must contact the Testing Coordinator for more information.
- If you can't get into your Collegeboard account, please DO NOT make a new account! You will need to call College Board (866-315-6068) to have them help you gain access to it.
- We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Please contact Mrs. Holly Spinks, Testing Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to register for an exam not listed (subject to availability) or have any questions.
*The cost for students who are on free/reduced lunch will pay $21.00 per exam. Lewisville High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mrs. Holly Spinks, email@example.com, in the E120 to learn more.