Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Lewisville High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
Important registration dates & fees:
- Tuesday, January 18, at 8 a.m. - Registration Begins for students in Spring 2022
- January 18 - March 4, 2022 – Cash/Check payments will be accepted on campus in E120 & Credit Card payments may be made online (See Link Below);
- March 4th at 4:00 p.m. - Spring Registration after this date will incur a $40 late fee per exam
- Fees & Refunds:
- If the test has already been paid for, you will receive a full refund at the end of the year as long as the exam was cancelled prior to March 15, 2022.
- If a student cancels an exam after March 15, 2022, then the student will receive a partial refund minus the $40 cancellation fee charged per exam.
- If a student changes their mind and doesn't use their exam in May, a $40 unused exam fee will be charged per exam.
*These charges are dictated by Collegeboard and LISD has not control over the fees being charged.
Important registration notes:
- AP exam costs $96.00 per exam*
- Students must register through the College Board website
- College Board: myap.collegeboard.org
- You will need the Join Code from your teacher for each AP you are registering for. If you are not a LHS Main student, you must contact the Testing Coordinator for more information.
- If you can't get into your Collegeboard account, please DO NOT make a new account! You will need to call College Board (866-315-6068) to have them help you gain access to it.
- We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Please contact Mrs. Holly Spinks, Testing Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
*The cost for students who are on free/reduced lunch will pay $13.00 per exam. Lewisville High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mrs. Holly Spinks, email@example.com, or come to E120 to learn more.