Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Lewisville High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
Important registration dates:
- Mon, Dec. 17 at 8 a.m. - Registration Begins
- February 25 - March 1 – Cash/Check payments will be accepted
- Fri., March 1 at 9 p.m. - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $10 late fee per exam & students will be placed on a waitlist.
- Fri., March 8 at 9 p.m. - Registration Ends & All AP money is due!
Important registration notes:
- Each AP exam costs $95.00.*
- Visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/444135 to register.
- Be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration
- Registration is not complete until all questions are answered and the student has printed the PDF of the confirmation page that is provided at the end.
- We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Please contact Mrs. Holly Spinks, email@example.com, if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.
*The cost for students who are on free/reduced lunch will pay $29.00 per exam. Lewisville High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mrs. Holly Spinks, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the E120 to learn more.