Want to Take the SAT at School?
Lewisville HS will be offering the SAT during the school day this spring to Juniors & Seniors
Why take the SAT at LHS?
- No need to register with Collegeboard
- No Saturday testing – Just show up to school to test
- No transportation issue
- Quick & convenient to register
- Free/Reduced Lunch Students – Four College application fee waivers, Eight college score sends (instead of standard four)
- Two Options – SAT with Essay or SAT without Essay
When: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Time: During 1st – 3rd period
How to register: Sign up using link below or scan QR code
Payment: Cash or Check, payable to LHS in Rm. E120,
Credit Cards accepted through Revtrak:
Cost: SAT with Essay $64.50, SAT $49.50
Free/Reduced Lunch Cost: SAT with Essay $15, SAT $8
Deadline to register & pay is February 14, 2020.
*Any questions, see Holly Spinks, Testing Coordinator, E120