There two primary ways to volunteer with Communities In Schools at Lewisville HS.
- This is statiscally the most impactful volunteer program for our students, providing both academic and emotional support.
- CISNT Mentors commit to a year-long relationship in which they mentor a student for one hour every week.
- Mentoring happens under the supervision and support of the CISNT staff. I provide topics of discussion, resources to help you engage your student, and more.
- If you would like to apply to become a CISNT mentor, click HERE
- Lead Forward is a slightly different mentoring program, but with the same overall goals.
- Lead Forward is a twice a month commitment for students and mentors that focuses on career exploration and leadership development.
- As a Lead Forward mentor, you will have lunch with the entire Lead Forward group once/month AND you will meet with your Lead Forward student (one-on-one) once/month.
- If you would like to apply to become a CISNT Lead Forward mentor, click HERE
For more information about any and all volunteer opportunities through CISNT (including opportunities to volunteer at other campuses) visit our website at cisnt.org/volunteer/