Withdrawing Your Student
Please plan ahead for all withdrawals. The time required by the registrar to prepare paperwork takes approximately one hour. If you would like to shorten your wait time here at school, please notify the registrar's office ahead of time, that you plan to come in and withdraw your student.
No withdrawal requests will be processed after 2:45 pm.
How to withdraw your student:
1. A biological parent or legal guardian that is listed on Skyward must come in to sign the withdrawal paperwork. A valid photo ID is required.
2. All textbooks, library books, uniforms, calculators, iPads (cover, cord, charger and keyboard), Student ID or other items checked out in the student's name must be returned before the withdrawal can be finalized.
3. All fines and/or fees must be paid in full before withdrawal can be finalized.
4. An unofficial transcript, immunizations and withdrawal form will be given to you to take to the new school for enrollment as long as all requirements in #2 and #3 above have been met.
5. Official transcripts will be sent to the new school upon a request from that school.