New for 2019-20
AFLAC HOSPITAL INDEMNITY PLAN IS INTRODUCED FOR THE 2019-20 PLAN YEAR
Hospital Indemnity insurance is designed to supplement your medical coverage (not replace it), easing the financial impacts by covering some of the additional out-of-pocket expenses associated with a hospital or intensive care stay. It provides cash benefits paid directly to you for hospitalization admission.
The Hospital Indemnity Plan includes:
- Guarantee-issue for all eligible applicants during Open Enrollment (no underwriting).
- No pre-existing limitations - all hospital stays where you are charged for an over-night stay are covered, including pregnancy.
- If the mother is covered, a newborn child is also covered for 60 days. For example, a new born will be covered if the mother is covered or the Father has Employee and Spouse coverage.
- Pays $1,000 per Hospital Confinement
- Pays $200 per day while hospitalized - 31 day max per covered event
- Pays $200 per day in ICU - 10 day max per covered event
- Covers unmarried children up to age 26
Click here for more details.
Value Adds can be found to the left