Do I need to make any changes?
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE CHANGES your current elections (including plan type and enrolled dependents) will carry over to the 2017-18 plan year for the following benefits:
- TRS- ActiveCare Health
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - at your current deduction (no fee, debit card included)*
- Metlife Dental
- UnitedHealthcare Vision
- Standard Disability
- Sick Leave Bank
- UNUM Voluntary Life Insurance
- LegalGaurd Legal Plan
* Note - this is a change from prior years - HSA will now roll-over - if you do not enroll your deduction will remain the same as in the 2016-17 plan year.
ENROLLMENT IS MANDATORY:
- to participate in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan (no fee, debit card included)
- to participate in the Dependent Childcare Reimbursement plan (no fee, debit card included)
- to add new coverage, change plan type or change covered dependents for the benefits listed above (health, dental, vision, etc...)
- to change your Sick Leave Bank election
Your 2017-18 benefit elections will remain in effect through August 31, 2018 unless you experience a qualified change in status (proof required). If you experience a qualified change in status you must go to www.lisd.net/benefits and log on to the On-line Benefits System within 31 days of the event to make allowable election changes.
Please make sure your dependent and beneficiary information is up to date. Social Security numbers are required for all dependents.