You can receive up to $25 in credit for transferring your existing health savings account (HSA) balance to EECU, if you are charged a fee for closing your HSA with another HSA provider.
To take advantage of this offer, just follow these simple steps:
- Complete and mail the Direct Transfer form to EECU by October 31, 2021. Complete this form: HSA Direct Transfer Instructions (Form 2625H)
- EECU will work directly with your other HSA provider to automatically transfer funds from your account with them to your new EECU HSA.
- Complete and mail the Redemption form to EECU by November 30, 2021. Completed this form: HSA Fee Redemption Form
- After you have submitted your Direct Transfer Form, mail EECU documentation showing you were charged a Closing Fee by your other HSA provider. Documentation can include an account statement or transaction receipt.
- Here is the mailing address:
Attn: HSA Department
1617 West 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Beginning on December 2021, a credit equal to the account closing fee charged by your other HSA provider, up to $25, will automatically be credited to your EECU HSA. The credit will not count toward the contribution limit for the year. Limited to one qualifying transfer per account.