WELCOME TO LISD!
We are so pleased you have joined our district!
NOTE: If your start date is prior to 8/2/22, please contact the Benefits Office (469-948-8105) for special instructions.
NOTE: You have 31 days including your first day of work to choose your benefits. You may want to do some research on your options using the links below before you enroll.
New Hire Video Please watch this new hire video that gives an overview of LISD's benefit offerings.
Benefits Portal - Detailed Plan Information The Benefits Portal is your resource to obtain detailed information as you are deciding what elections are best for you.
- Medical, dental and vision ID cards
- Search for medical providers
- Find claim forms
- Locate who, what, where to go when you have questions
HOW TO ENROLL IN YOUR BENEFITS
Note: It may take about 2 weeks after your new hire meeting before you are uploaded into this system.
- Go to Benefits Home Page (LISD.NET/BENEFITS)
- Click on the picture 'My Benefits' to access the Learning Hub (try a different browser if necessary - Chrome)
- Log into the system using your assigned LISD Network Username & Password. This will take you to an acknowledgement page.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SYSTEM DEFAULTS TO ALL BENEFITS BEGINNING THE 1ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK. YOU MAY ELECT TO HAVE MEDICAL ONLY BEGIN YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK BUT WILL NEED TO CONTACT US AT 469-948-8104 PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT SO WE CAN RESET YOUR ACCOUNT.
CLICK HERE FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING TIPS