Reimbursement for Days at Retirement

    When you retire from the district, you may be eligible to be reimbursed for state and/or local days based on a sliding scale of number of days left combined with how long you worked for the district/TRS.  This information is outline in Board Policy -- DEC(LOCAL) -- beginning on page 6.
    Call the Payroll Department for more information - 972-350-4736.