Remember you can always work on your Pearson homework on any technology
If you cant log on to PEARSON REALIZE Try these 3 different ways.
- Your iPad
- a Computer
- a Phone
- or any other form of technology
3. Try clicking on this Pearson Realize - Single SignOn Link. If you get a red message click same link one more time =)
- On your iPad click the "Learning Hub" icon, then select "Pearson Single SignOn".
- In Safari type the url "lhub.lisd.net", then select "Pearson Single SignOn".
Click this app on your iPad or go to ipadsupport.lisd.net.Having iPad Issues?Please follow these steps before entering your iPad support ticket.
Need to clear your cookies?Go to "Settings"On the left side scroll down to click "Safari"
- CLOSE ALL PROGRAMS (Apps & Games)
- CLOSE ALL TABS (usually see several open on Safari, please close all tabs)
- CLEAR COOKIES (see directions at bottom)
- HARD RESTART (see directions at bottom)
"No, scroll on the right side until you see "Clear HIstory and Website Data"
Click "Clear" to clear out your cookies.Need to hard reboot your iPad?Hold the "power button" and the "home button" at the same time until the apple appears,then turn your iPad back on.IF NONE OF THIS WORKS...Please put in an iPad Support Ticketthen send me an email with your ticket number and problem.