NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
**Please call 469.713.5971 to set up an appointment**
New Student Enrollment is now available online for the current and 2019-2020 school year. Please complete registration forms online here.
Once forms are completed please call 469.713.5971 to schedule an appointment for parent/guardian to come in and complete the registration process.
The following documents will be required:
• Proof of Residency (water, gas, or electric bill in parent/guardian’s name)
- Must be dated within 30 days
- A lease is acceptible if dated within 30 days, with student listed as occupant. A utility bill will be required 30 days after move in.
• Birth Certificate
• Social Security Card of Student
• Immunization records
• Parent/Guardian ID (person enrolling student, must be valid government issued photo ID)
• Final Report Card or Withdrawal Form (if during the school year)
• Guardian/Custodial documents (if applicable)
*Please refer to the attendance page in the LISD Student Handbook for complete rules and guidelines*
- Parents may call the attendance office at 972.350.2508 to report an absence. **A call does not excuse an absence. A note is required.**
- Students must bring a signed note on return to school. Please include student’s first and last name, grade and reason for absence on the note.
- Only 5 "ill per parent" notes are accepted per school year.
- All absences will remain unexcused if absent note is not turned in within 3 school days.
- Once a student has been absent for 3 consecutive days, the parent may request assignments starting the 4th day missed by 9 AM for pickup after 4 PM.
- The parent should call the front office and speak with an office staff member. Leaving a voice mail will not always guarantee homework will be ready for pick up at 4 PM.
- Parents/Students should always check their teacher’s school webpage for homework
Tardy to school
- Students must report to the front office when they arrive to school late to receive their detention and a pass to class.
- Only one parent note per semester will be accepted from the parent on late arrivals for emergency situations to remove the detention.
- The note must be received by the next school morning before school to the student’s assistant principal.
- The school requests notice from the parent at least three days in advance so that records and documents may be prepared.
- On the student’s last day, the withdrawal form will be presented to each teacher for current grade averages and book/equipment clearance; to the librarian to ensure a clear library record; to the clinic for health records; to the counselor for the last report card and course clearance; and finally, to the principal.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions
Front Office - 469.713.5971
Laurel Treadway – TreadwayL@lisd.net
- Report student absences by VM @ 972-350-2508 or Email email@example.com
- Residency Questions
- Skyward Questions
- Update Skyward Profile Information (must be submitted in writing)
- Attendance questions
- Bus Rider Information
- Record Requests (must be submitted in writing)
Fax #: 972-350-9520