Mrs. Starnes, Mrs. Redden, Mrs. Bunkley
Mrs. Hamilton and Mrs. McGraw
Donald Kindergarten is a place where the love and adventurous journey into learning begins.
In kindergarten, students begin very basic curriculum in all subjects, including science, social studies, and the arts; but the most important academic topics will be literacy and math, which underly everything else to come.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2018-2019:Parents of students NEW TO LISD can register online at LISD New Student Registration and bring the registration documents listed below to the child's elementary school.DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE CAMPUS TO REGISTER:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security card (if child has one)
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of residence: current water, gas, or electricity bill, or lease showing utilities paid
- Parent photo identification
This is what teaching Kindergarten looks like at the end of the day!