Library & Media Center
LISD Library Mission Statement
The LISD Libraries are the center of collaborative learning, providing an up-to-date print and electronic information-rich environment. LISD librarians deliver professional services that support the curriculum and the school community in a constantly changing, knowledge-based society.
The libraries are essential to the creation of students who are:
- Passionate about learning and reading
- Effective problem solvers
- Critical and analytical thinkers
- Proficient communicators
- Voracious and discerning consumers of information
- Successful world citizens
The Arbor Creek Library is open from 8:15 to 4:15 each school day .
Students are welcome to come at any time.
STUDENT CHECK OUT POLICY
- Books may be checked out for ten school days.
- Books may be renewed as many times as needed unless there is a hold on the book.
- Students are encouraged to return books by the due date so that other students may also enjoy the books.
- Take care of our books so more people can enjoy them.
A resource that is available for families is Common Sense Media. Please browse this wonderful resource to learn tools about navigating the digtial world.