Dedicate an Ad to your Senior
WHY PURCHASE A SENIOR AD?
No photo collages will be allowed to count as just one image as it will reduce the overall image quality when printed.
Senior year is a memorable and significant year in a high school student's life. Parents, family members and friends can commemorate a senior's final year at Hebron and all of their achievements with a yearbook dedication ad that will last a lifetime. Many Hebron organizations also purchase ads to honor their senior students(business/org ads are discounted).
This year, parents/guardians can create their own or send in content for Talon Staff to create.
WHEN TO PURCHASE A SENIOR AD?
Dedications are sold on a first come, first served basis due to limited space in the yearbook. The deadline to purchase ads and submit content is December 15, but the yearbook staff encourages purchasing ads as early as possible to ensure space will be reserved. Payment and ALL ad content must be submitted by the deadline. The December 15 deadline will NOT be extended.
- Full Page : $350
- 1/2 Page : $200
- 1/4 Page : $125
- Organizations (listed as Business Ads)
- Full Page : $200
- 1/2 Page : $125
STEPS TO PURCHASE AND CREATE
- Go to Jostens.com
- Create an account
- Enter your senior's name | Orgs enter Organization name
- Select which ad size you would like for your senior or Hebron Organization
- Submit your ad design or content to email@example.com
- You can request the Talon Staff to design a custom ad that fits our theme for the year
- Email photos + dedication text to Hebrontalon@gmail.com
- Full page = 7 images
- Half page = 5 images
- Quarter page = 3 images
- Parent/Guardian Designed Ads specifications:
- Full page: w-8.5 inches x h-11.3 inches (picas 51p0 x 68p0)
- Half page: w-8.5 inches x h-5.5 inches (picas 51p0 x 33p0)
- Quarter Page: w-4.7 inches x h-5.5 inches (picas 25p0 x 33p0)
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- No photo collages will be allowed to count as just one image as it will reduce the overall image quality when printed.
- No hard copy photos may be submitted. Everything must be digital.
- Ads that do not adhere to Hebrons/LISD's student handbook will not be allowed in the yearbook.