• Graduation Gear


    If you haven’t had a chance to order your graduation attire NOW is the time!  You can order your gear by going to https://tinyurl.com/HHSgradgear .  There you can find information on what is available.  You must have a cap, gown, and tassel in order to walk at graduation!  Email shadowc@lisd.net if you have questions.