• Transcripts

    To request a high school transcript for a college, employer, military or scholarship, please visit the Registrar or Counseling section of the Hebron website. You will find "Transcript Request" on the menu on the left. Complete the ScribOrder form and it will be sent. You will receive 5 transcripts for free, plus a final one for free. There is a small fee for any additional transcripts requested.

    Please be sure and select "High School Transcript" and NOT "Final Transcript". Final transcripts are not for applications, and will not be available or sent out until after you graduate.  We will accept requests for final transcripts in late December for early grads, and in May for spring grads.  

    Once you submit your order, there will be a button to “Print Receipt for Records”. This will pop up with a receipt to confirm your order, payment, and the places where your transcript was sent. This can be printed, or you can take a screenshot with your phone, iPAD or computer if you are not connected to a printer. You will also receive an email that confirms that your order has been processed. 

    You may also get information about your order by going to the Order Tracker. Go to the Transcript Requests page above but do not start an order. At the very top of the page, click “Order Tracking”. From there you can enter your order number (the email you receive will have this if you didn’t write it down), email address and password. The order tracker will show you the progress of your order, and you can also print a receipt from here (though it will not show where you sent the transcripts).



    VERY IMPORTANT - Please Note:

    Official transcripts cannot be given to students or parents directly. All official transcripts must be sent directly to the educational institution, military or employer.  If you request to pick up a transcript, or have one mailed to you, it will be an unofficial one.


    ACT, SAT or AP scores ARE NOT included on the transcript. Those need to be requested by the student through College Board or ACT.  Shot records ARE included on the transcript.


    As a parent or legal guardian, if your student is under 18, you may complete the transcript request yourself. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent. You can have the student request the transcript, or attach their consent by uploading it into the request in ScribOrder.