Welcome to The Colony High School!
Walk-in Enrollment hours: M-Th 8:30-10:10am. Please have all required documents.
*If you have not completed the online application and do not have all required documents, you will be asked to return*
Walk-in withdrawal hours:M-Th 1:00-3:00pm. Please have all text books, library books, and any other school issued items returned by this time. *iPads must be turned in at the time of withdrawal*
For students that have previously attended LISD or for families that have current students attending and are enrolling a student new to LISD, please bring all items listed below when coming in to enroll. You will then be asked to complete the Back to School forms in Skyward.
NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST (2017-18 school year)
All items below are required for registration
- Verification of residence: A current Gas, Electricity or Water bill with the parents name. If your residence is leased and you do not pay for utilities, then a copy of a lease will be approved IF the utilities are included in your monthly payment listed on lease documents.
- Students must be registered by their legal parent/guardian with whom the student resides. Parent/Guardians must provide Photo ID. If you are a Guardian who is not listed on the student's birth certificate, court documents or guardianship forms from LISD are required.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial Transcript from previous school
- Students transferring after school has begun must have a withdrawal slip from their previous school.
- Freshman students must provide a final 8th grade report card verifying promotion to the 9th grade.
- If parents are divorced or separated, documents with the most current child custody information must be provided.
- IF YOU ARE RESIDING WITH ANOTHER PERSON, the primary resident must go with you to LISD Student Services. They must provide proof of residency (utility bill). Student Services is located at 400 West Main St., Lewisville. For additional information, please contact them at 469-713-5206.
- IF YOU ARE COMING FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY, with the exception of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Western Europe, the student MUST have a current tuberculosis test before they are able to register. This test must have been administered within the last 2-3 months.
IF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLETED, ENROLLMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED.
Procedure to Withdraw From TCHS:
- Plan ahead for all withdrawals (notify the registrar in advance).
- Parent signature required on all withdrawals.
- All textbooks, library books, and school issued equipment/materials must be returned for clearance, including, but not limited to school ID cards, parking passes, athletic equipment, and items issued by a teacher that belong to the classroom.
- No withdrawals after 3 PM.
*Please allow up to 5 business days for processing*
Past Graduates or withdrawn students need to fax the request to 972-350-9338.
Current TCHS students request transcripts through the Main Office.
- Transcript requests cannot be accepted by phone.
- Requests must be faxed, e-mailed, or made in person.
- No official transcripts can be picked up. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to a college/university or scholarship and cannot be given to a student or parent.
- No transcripts will be sent by fax or email.
- Transcripts are not mailed directly to a person's home.
- All transcripts picked up by current or past students will require a picture ID and asked to be picked up in a timely manner.
- A maximum of four transcripts may be requested at one time.
- Parents cannot request a transcript for adult children.