Thank you so much for visiting our Collegiate Academy website! For students new to LISD, please view our Collegiate Academy presentation for information about our Collegiate Academy @ TCHS.
We are currently accepting applications for the following students who are new to LISD:
- Entering 9th grader for 2018-2019
- Students in 9th-12th grade who are currently enrolled in a Collegiate Academy/Early College High School and moving to LISD (Collegiate Academy counselor will do a transcript evaluation to determine whether student will be able to earn Associate’s degree)
What is Collegiate Academy?
- Opportunity to earn an Associate's Degree or up to 60 hours of dual credit while in high school
- Cohort model - students are supported in Collegiate Academy by TCHS and Collin College staff
- Head start on college will minimize tuition costs
Where is Collegiate Academy?
- The Colony High School
- Students not living in The Colony High School feeder pattern will receive a transfer
Applications will be open from May 16-June 1st. Once a student completes the application and provides necessary documents, the Collegiate Academy staff will reach out to family for next steps.
If you are interested in applying to Collegiate Academy @ TCHS for 2018-2019 and are new to LISD, please read the following carefully:
Students accepted to the Collegiate Academy will attend The Colony High School
Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most recent or final report card (MS) or transcript (HS) for 2017-2018
- Attendance records (not required if listed on report card or transcript)
- Any standardized test results from 2017-2018 (Ex: STAAR, ITBS, etc)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.