Any Junior/Senior wishing to take a college visit must follow these guidelines in order to have it excused:
- Juniors and Seniors are allowed two days per year to visit College(s).
- College visits are for sole purpose of visiting a college or university to determine if you are interested in becoming a potential future student at this college or university.
- The student must pick up a College Visit form from their Assistant Principal.
- The student must have their parent call their assistant Principal to confirm (469-713-5178 ext. 2510)
- The student must return the College Visit form three days prior to their visit to their Assistant Principal for approval.
- Students are responsible for submitting all make-up work.
- Students are responsible for showing their attendance clerk documentation of their visit (a note from the college or university’s admissions office or visitor’s office)
- An approved college visit does not count as an absence when considering exam exemptions for the spring semester.
- For more information about college visits please refer to your Student Handbook.
Thank you in advance for reading and following these guidelines.