Gifted and Talented
Parents & Students:
If you think your child might need to be referred for G/T testing, please review the information linked here: G/T Referral process
If you would like to refer your child to be tested for G/T services, please use this link: https://docunavweb.lisd.net/Forms/RequestForGTTest to begin the referral process.
If you would like to see what G/T courses and services are offered at the secondary level, please click on the link: G/T Courses & Services
If your child is currently a G/T student and you need information regarding transfers, furloughs, and exits, please click here: G/T Transfers, furloughs, and Exits.
Fall 2022 Secondary (Grades 6-11) G/T Referral and Testing Schedule:
- Parent and Staff Referral Window Open: August 1- October 1
- Teacher Observations of Referred Students: September 1-November
- G/T Test Administration on Campus: October 17-November 4
- Campus Review Committee Meetings: November -16
- District Review Committee Meeting: December 2
- Results Delivered to Parents and Campus: December 6-9